I recently finished an amazing trip to Prague (known as Praha by the Czech) where I had am amzing opportunity to speak at the Prague Azure User Group and mDevCamp 2018, and also joined the .NET CZ Podcast for an episode!
Prague is a beautiful city with amazingly kind people. If you ever have a chance to visit, go!
I stayed at the Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel. It's a great location in the heart of downtown Prague.
How was the coding you ask?
Internet Speed ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Not bad for a hotel! I consistently hit download speeds of 20Mbps, which is great for day-to-day coding
Internet Reliability ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Solid. No complaints here!
- There's room for improvement here. The desk was not ergonomic and the lone living room chair in the corner was simply unconfortable. I spent most of my coding time sitting on the bed.
- No complaints! I had an interior-facing room, away from the street and I never heard any outside noise.
General Ambiance ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- This is a quaint hotel in a historic building. Similar to the rest of Prague, don't expect large rooms and high ceilings, but the Sharaton does the most with the space available.